Who We Are
The Student Research Foundation (SRF), a nonprofit 501(c)(3), conducts research and maintains partnerships with other leading nonprofit organizations to improve education and career outcomes for young people. SRF helps students:
- define their career pathways,
- evaluate post-secondary education and career options, and
- connect with organizations who can support each student’s unique path to success.
We believe that when your students succeed, they strengthen our nation and our economy.
Making Dreams Come True Every Year
Student Research Foundation is a proud member of the National Scholarship Providers Association. Over the past 20 years, we have given away more than $1,000,000 in college scholarships nationwide! We’re currently offering high school students and their families a total of $25,000 in college scholarship funds (need a link here).
Helping Classrooms in Need
SRF has recently partnered with DonorsChoose.org, a nonprofit civic crowdfunding platform that accepts donations directly to public school classroom projects. We have pledged to donate to 1,000 DonorsChoose.org projects this school year in an effort to provide much-needed resources and experiences for students.
Let us know what projects you are trying to fund and we will review them for consideration and donate to your class project(s).
Leading Edge Education Research
Building on our earlier research, Student Research Foundation and its partners will be conducting three significant studies this year to gain new insights into students’ attitudes and experiences impacting their future educational plans and career choices and to better understand diverse student populations.
- Student readiness for the 21st century workplace (i.e., 21st century skills, global citizenship, and digital citizenship)
- The STEM interest lifecycle, including the power of micro-messaging on aspirations
- CTE’s multifaceted benefits for increasing interest in skilled technical occupations and the trades